YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official Wax-Mistress
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have acquired a wing from Lofty who lives Down There and I live Up Here. Anyone going from Surrey area (he is happy to drop it off anywhere local) to anywhere vaguely near Manchester, in the relatively near future? I'm probably going to be at Capers this Sat and in Anglesey on Sunday if that helps anyone...

Beverages, petrol contributions and eternal gratitude are variously on offer for any kind volunteers!

·
Official Wax-Mistress
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! That could certainly be a possibility. I'm likewise weather-dependent but here's hoping! let's see whether anything manifests for the Surrey-London leg of the trip... :)

·
learning to speak 'suvvernese'
186 Posts
If you can't get it to Paul, I'll be staying in the Camberley area for the Babcock Trophy at Twickers - heading back to Manchester on May 3rd or 4th - prob travelling by train but will have an overlarge bag with me anyway (I've not once managed to bring my hydration packs home with me after the game, lol).

·
Official Wax-Mistress
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you can't get it to Paul, I'll be staying in the Camberley area for the Babcock Trophy at Twickers - heading back to Manchester on May 3rd or 4th - prob travelling by train but will have an overlarge bag with me anyway (I've not once managed to bring my hydration packs home with me after the game, lol).
not for a couiple of weeks but will be driving from Guildford to Manchester on the 9th May
Thanks both -- if I can't work something out with Paul for this weekend I will be in touch!

Where in Surrey to where in London?
I can happily take it from Oxted to Westminster (or thereabouts).
Thank you! I will see if Lofty can drop it off to you in Oxted -- he did say he could drop it off within Surrey, so that might well be possible. Now if Westminster is sufficiently near Paul, this might just work...

·
when I'm offline, it usually means I'm getting wet
842 Posts
Hi all,

I have acquired a wing from Lofty who lives Down There and I live Up Here
Did you get the DUI delta after all?

P.S. Scaramanga has offered to hold onto the fins and slate (I'm diving with him Fri) until you head down there in May - does that help?

·
Official Wax-Mistress
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you get the DUI delta after all?

P.S. Scaramanga has offered to hold onto the fins and slate (I'm diving with him Fri) until you head down there in May - does that help?
Sadly no, someone gazumped me at the very last minute! it ended up going for £157 or thereabouts, I'd put in £150. Oh well...

Yes, May should be fine. Let me know if you want a bank transfer or I can pay you when I see you or via YD postal-order ;)

·
when I'm offline, it usually means I'm getting wet
842 Posts
Sadly no, someone gazumped me at the very last minute! it ended up going for £157 or thereabouts, I'd put in £150. Oh well...
Shame, so what did you get instead?

Yes, May should be fine. Let me know if you want a bank transfer or I can pay you when I see you or via YD postal-order ;)
Will PM you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.