YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

YD-Stock!

4K views 55 replies 26 participants last post by  Reeve 
Imported post

Right then!   I thought I'd throw an idea into the arena.

The chances of me going all the way to Chepstow for a quarry pootle are pretty much nil so any Vobster gig is highly likely to be sans Stevil.

However.... I am planning to have a long weekend darn sarf at some point to hook up with my mate Steve Miller(band) who lives in Taunton so will be diving the south coast somewhere.
So if we want a summer YD-stock that'd be a starting point. There could be shore diving and boat diving though if numbers took the route of YD-stock the number of boats would be a limiting factor, but I'm sure you guys on the south coast know of suitable shore pootles which would simplify the organization  

Obviously once boats need to be booked there's the issue of non-refundable deposits therefore shore-based gatherings means there's no worries if folk decide to drop out at the last minute as happened this weekend.

Discuss...

Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Chardy @ Feb. 24 2004,14:03)]and if we get a decent number I can try and arrange extra incentive like a pig roast
Well this would definately be a sans Stevil gig then  

Lou, perhaps you, Caroline, Ben and me can have an alternative none carnivorous gig instead

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.