YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I see Red people
1,186 Posts
Now you tell me, ill have to work til 8 so it will be a puddle jump in lambay for me.
Next time give more notice
Are you doing the laurentic at the end of the month?
All the best
Dave

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
I have emailed Richard and booked a space. It will be good to finally meet up with you all.
Forget the wreck Rog, this should be fun, I have never dived with a Dalek on a rebreather :D

Reactions: balbrigganbloke

·
I see Red people
1,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McLeod
I have emailed Richard and booked a space. It will be good to finally meet up with you all.
Forget the wreck Rog, this should be fun, I have never dived with a Dalek on a rebreather

If youre saying he looks like his avatar Paul
Do you look like yours?:angel: :angel:

·
WHOO HOO...look free mask and smorkel thingy.....
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McLeod
Forget the wreck Rog, this should be fun, I have never dived with a Dalek on a rebreather

If youre saying he looks like his avatar Paul
Do you look like yours?:angel: :angel:
you just keep your fingers in your ears :D
anyway can you get saturday off or will i just see and abuse u on sunaday at howth.:teeth:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Hi Rog, it's Jane here. I would love to come but my husband won't let me!!:angel:

Seriously, we would like to go but it's a bit short notice. Maybe next time!

·
400 L
277 Posts
Who? When?

Dear All,

It would be a good Idea to let Richard at Aquaholics know we are coming!

I have let them know that some of us are coming but will need numbers soon so as to have places on the boat.

Neil

·
3,241 Posts
It would be a good Idea to let Richard at Aquaholics know we are coming!

I have let them know that some of us are coming but will need numbers soon so as to have places on the boat.
Hi Neil

Roger and I have both telephoned and spoken with Annie, and you emailed Richard, so as that is all so far, we should be OK.

BTW, he has two boats, it is the one leaving from Ballycastle that we are going on.

·
Makes most sense when narked/drunk
331 Posts
The better half is working nights, so I'm at home looking after our son. Like others have said - a little bit more notice next time would be great.
Haven't dived out of Ballycastle in about 12 months, wouldn't mind getting back there.

·
3,241 Posts

·
I see Red people
1,186 Posts
Please please please
Someone else go on this trip cos theyre all couples and me:embarassed:
You dont have to be a lap dancer lookswise but my god theyll be doing all that hugging and touching stuff
Yes yes I know Midnight and **** f do it all the time but thats their lifestyle choice:)

·
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Neil, Paul and I had some great diving on sat with the loughgarry for the first and the north wall of rathlin for the second max was 51 Mtrs. i hope to be up there again soon.hope the rest of you enjoy the next few weeks.:teeth: :teeth:

·
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
liamm the vis was great and there wasnt much of a run ....the sea was like glass i never seen it like that in ballycastle before. Magic!.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts