YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Jay sems to have set the ball rolling with his letter last month.

This month's copy of Diver arrived today and I see Scott (Wyota) has a letter in it and Julia C features in one of the articles, with a picture as well (Julia, what happened to the ears?).

And of course John Bantin is now a YD'er, with occasional posts.

Is this just the first step of Steve W's plans for world domination?  

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

just gone and checked the mail to see my copy...Blimey, a legend in my own lunchtime!
oh yes, that photo was taken on my AOW course before Bren awarded me with those  ears..the tell tale post-dive grin is still evident..
Now that Peter Rabbit has ears too they are catching on fast....
jules

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Aye,

Nice to see yer wee dish staring out from the pages over coffee this morning, Jules. You're right, though: the ears do lend a certain je ne c'est quoi to proceedings!  

'For 'tis we - and we are YD!'

·
Prime mate
264 Posts
Imported post

Don't forget DIVE mag!  I managed to snare myself a couple of ralftech bags with some idle literary noodling this month.  The empire spreads...

r

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I can just see him now sitting inside a hollowed out Yorkshire Dale. Jay spins round in his seat stroking a white Terrier;
"So Mister Tanx, Our plans for world domination are coming together nicely, Don't you think?"

Peter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts