1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
In a cloud of bubbles, vertical, half drowned? :D

·
Dive Ninja and now Trainee Kit-donkey
157 Posts
Well done mate. Have a green for your new-found fame.

EDIT: or i would if i didnt have to 'spread it around' first. Silly YD.

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
I could live without the "This is what a technical diver shouldn't look like" caption though
Tsk, I bet you didn't have your snorkel. Couldn't you have borrowed Howard's PADI-stick :wink:? I bet SportDiver wouldn't have pulled you up then!

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Yeah not a bad shot :) However, what you haven't told them is what you were writing in your wetnotes when I took the shot because that proves what a good team diver you were back then ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another one

Top Right, Page 83 of sport diver, that's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I could live without the "This is what a technical diver shouldn't look like" caption though
Another one eh !!!

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
typical.. everyone else gets there mug in there (HP? (P.78), Dobbo(P.80) and Garf (P.83) and GLOC's name(P.78)) and I get left out.

bloody typical. :frown:

Well done though Gareth for getting your photos published.. :)

Oh.. and grats to Mark P for his excellent piece in there.

(I can't believe I bought a dive mag.. after everything I've told myself.. I must be punished)

Edit: thats Clare on P78 - not howard.. :)

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
typical.. everyone else gets there mug in there (HP? (P.78), Dobbo(P.80) and Garf (P.83) and GLOC's name(P.78)) and I get left out.
As you all look the same, how can you tell who's who ;)

Congratulations Guys, and Garf shouldn't that be infamous ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts

bloody typical. :frown:
I am sure there are more articles due to be published and I am pretty sure you will star in one of them. Depends on which pictures Mark/Sport Diver uses though.
Edit: thats Clare on P78 - not howard.. :)
You mean you didn't notice that Clare had good scooter trim whereas Howard makes a very good impression of a torpedo hitting the seabed :D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts