YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Congrats Jay - a fabulous resource made up of fine people.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Many happy returns of the day to Jay, all the other mods and everyone else who makes this such friendly place to hang out

Jay, you must be well pleased with how successful the site has become, good call dude

Chee-az

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Yep - we launched 23rd Nov 2001 and we've just hit the 200 mark
And now just over 7 years later Members: 13,408 .

Wish I had been around at the beginning I wonder how many I could have pissed off in all that time :shade: .
Its good having a look back into old YD posts, the topics then were just like they are now minus the ramblings of Finless:teeth:

·
Hacked off member
2,217 Posts
And now just over 7 years later Members: 13,408 .

Wish I had been around at the beginning I wonder how many I could have pissed off in all that time :shade: .
Its good having a look back into old YD posts, the topics then were just like they are now minus the ramblings of Finless:teeth:
Aw...leave Finless alone...he's fun! (And anyway he's not got any fins, so you have to feel sorry for him!):wink:

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
If you want to see what member number you are, go to quick links, scroll to "my profile" and open the page. The number at the end of the hyperlink in the address bar is your membership number :) Mine is 1278 :)

HTH

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
If you want to see what member number you are, go to quick links, scroll to "my profile" and open the page.
Strange, mine says 18?

l'm sure they were quiet a few more.

Edit

That can't be right. Chasey joined a couple of weeks after me and according to above he's number 1156?

·
beware of limitations
3,443 Posts
If you want to see what member number you are, go to quick links, scroll to "my profile" and open the page. The number at the end of the hyperlink in the address bar is your membership number :) Mine is 1278 :)

HTH
How the hell did you find that out?

In the history of "bored" you must hold some sort of record! :D:D

·
Trouble re-Member-ing
1,080 Posts
How the hell did you find that out?

In the history of "bored" you must hold some sort of record! :D:D

Surely finless has that record. 15,111 posts!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts