YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its yorkshire divers forum so i ask does anyone know any good dive sites around Leeds / Bradford.
Looking for either Rivers, Lakes, Gravel Pits etc where we can go and get wet.
Been to all the inland sites around here and now looking for something different to get our teeth into...

Any info would be good:spliff:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
well if uve done all the inland sites includeing the lakes then the next step is the sea i recon !
what sites have ya done ?? best wishes leigh

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Done cape, viv, delp, blue lagoon, 8 acre, stoney, dosthill, guilenburgh to name but a few.
Sea we have done Anglesey, browns bay, Farnes, St Abbs, St Marys lighthouse...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yorkshire divers at lake. When you people must go in lake ther you must have to go and for swimming, It is may be necessary for those who ever think how what divers do in that academized reviews time when they start to learn swimming where they must a space for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its yorkshire divers forum so i ask does anyone know any good dive sites around Leeds / Bradford.
Looking for either Rivers, Lakes, Gravel Pits, etc where we can go and get wet.
Been to all the inland sites around here and now looking for something different to get our teeth into...

Any info would be good:spliff:
Hi Fragile,
Have you visited Scuba Leeds, its a great dive center in Leeds they have all the diving equipment and snorkeling gear, etc? I will prefer you to visit this place

1 - 8 of 8 Posts