YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi All
Just registered on here so as it advises on the intro email thought I would say a quick hello and introduce myself............
I'm 39 years young and been diving 25 years..... Started my diving with Leeds BSAC (115) but am now in exile and living in Reading. I am a member of North East Wessex (1190) http://www.newsac.org.uk/index.htm
I am an advanced diver and assistant instructor (doing my TIE in London 25th April)
Regards
Stuart

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Imported post

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to YD. There are quite a few people around London and the SE. Have a look at the London YD and Surrey threads.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Stu,

Welcome aboard YD mate.

I think you should be saluted, sir, on the great kindness you do - a northern lad doing missionary work within the heathen enclaves of the great unwashed of the South!!

Seriously, get yourself in amongst it and get on dive with us soon - see Planned Trips. There's plenty of southern-based YD'ers, so buddies and trips shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers,

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Stu

Nice to "meet" you. Sorry you have to live with the southern shandy drinkers but you'd only be spending too much time up here watching whippet racing anyway.

Always nice to have more input, you never know who will have that bit of info. you need.

James  

·
Living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget!
1,430 Posts
Think it was you I just met in Boxers Bar in El Gouna hic? Popped out for a quick Christmas drinkie and met a couple of Uk divers and spent a nice time looking at their videos, photos etc. Hope you have a safe journey home tonight and look forward to reading the trip report here. Hic. Bloody Egyptian beer. Hic.

·
diving member
1,996 Posts

·
Living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget!
1,430 Posts
Sorry this is all my fault creating the confusion by picking a really old post to use. I told you it's that damn Egyptian beer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts