YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Greetings one & all from my little rock across the Channel.
Got this site address from the wonderfully helpful 'Ammers & Commercial Diver on DIVERNET - its good to be here too.

I don't have much experience in this sport thus far but I have truly been "bitten" and hope to spend as much time as poss bumping into new friends in strange, new (and submerged) places.  I qualified with BSAC and have completed my PADI AOW and am about six dives into the warm (and slightly harder to drive) world of the dry suit.  I am happiest pootling around at sub 30m depths but am really looking forward to the increased deptch & extended bottom times that NITROX has to offer.  Did someone say "Tech"?  -  One day perhaps! (I also secretly like a lot of the DIR principles but don't tell anyone as it seems to start forum wars).  BTW, I also harbour dreams of instructing abroad one day in many dives' time.  (anything else?!?)

Nice to meet you all and I hope to bore the pants off you with lengthy and uneccessarily detailed posts (ask 'Ammers!).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Imported post

Don't believe them, Hobby isn't really an ex SBS Commercial diver. But a middle class eight year old that gives advice on diving from one of his granddads old Tintin comics or was it the Eagle and lives his fantasies through a filled bath and an Action man diver called Mark.
And Ammers, she is really........the Actionman/girl.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts