YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>OK, guys I know this isn't the trips section but I think it may be getting overlooked.  

AndyP has booked a 1 week Redsea trip on April 22, the boat is Blue Pearl a brand new boat, booked through DivingWorld.  We are flying to Marsa Alam and the trip is scheduled to visit The Brothers, Deadelus and Elphinstone.  

Unfortunately one of the guys on the trip has been forced to pull out due to illness and therefore there are two spaces available.  

You know you want to go  
 Andy will be away for the next few days but please either reply here or get in touch with Mark Chase.

Edited:  come on guys, Mr P is not going to be very happy with me if I don't succeed on getting someone on this trip, surely someone has a weeks holiday to spare.  

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Is there anything I can promise to make up your mind.  

FB

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hammer

The boat is definately ensuite, it is brand new, you can have a look at it on the Diving World website and there is a link for Blue Pearl.

The cost of the trip was £1089 we got 10% discount for a group and I have already paid £150 discount leaving a balance of about £820.  

Not sure if the discount is being carried over, Mark might know otherwise we would need to confirm with AndyP.

Hope this helps

Fiona

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

Yep its gas, food and board all inclusive trip on a 1st class boat for £820.00 got to be the deal of the year. We will also be doing the wrecks in the deep south that you never get to do out of Sharm or Dahab.

Email me if your interested.

For those that are wondering Alex (Andyp's freind) is recovering well after his stroke and was up and about today dooing some gardening.

ATB

Mark Chase

1 - 8 of 8 Posts