YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,000 Posts
Imported post

This guy/girl deserves thorough condemnation from the rest of the dive community and I for one would NEVER buddy up someone with this sort of mentality. I do hope Ammers realises that although some (most?) of us have had the odd bull & cow with her NONE of us would wish her any harm. Whoever this person is should be banned from all Web forums.
Matt

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,414 Posts
Imported post

I saw it earlier this morning when I was looking for something else.  I've spoken to, mailed and texted Ammers on quite a few occasions, and found her to be nothing but pleasant and charming.  This sort of stuff should be nipped in the bud from the start - beginning with a complete life ban from the forum and as many others as possible, which is what I hope our moderators would do on here with such sick behaviour.  Dive on Anne-Marie.  You've probably more brains in your pinkie than they have in their entire body.  Be safe on the yellow box.

·
Registered
18,471 Posts
Imported post

I see that the same sh*te is continuing on Ukdivers dotty forum, although I note all (the?) poster(s) are anonymous.  How brave and noble.

To be fair "Decoderek" *could* just have picked this up on ukdivers and posted in sincerity....but the likelihood of that has to be small.

·
Resident Serbian Sniper
480 Posts
Imported post

On the CDG website a post was placed asking for details of an accident at Linley,it turned out that this was the incident described above.The CDG board have then looked at Dnet and are treating it the same way as YD.One of the board members says he spoke to Ammers last night however and she was OK.That'sthe main thing for now.I've mailed Ammers to confirm she's OK and when I can confirm I'll post.Regards,Hobby.

·
1,770 Posts
Imported post

The post has been removed before I could have a swatch. But I think I can guess the general tone.

I'm getting p*ss sick of all this sh*te.

People annoy me - some people really annoy me - but I never wish anyone a misfortune that could happen to me or one of my friends on any given Sunday.

The general crap on handbagnet - and that includes some of the "good guys" have made me stop posting.

·
1,770 Posts
Imported post

Alright then Drift I'll let you come down the pub again.

What you doing later?

·
9,000 Posts
Imported post

Fortunately the post has been deleted from Dnet so the link is buggered. Shame that the 'poster' didnt get to see the response though. Or Ammers didnt  get to see the support from the dive community.
Matt

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Gavin Yates on 12:12 pm on Dec. 5, 2002
What you doing later?
<span =''>Probably sorting Emma's motorbike... still! Also, this is the last weekend we are both off work until Chrimbo so shopping in Glasgie here we come....

Next week. Weds poss?

(Edited by Driftwood at 1:44 pm on Dec. 5, 2002)

·
Resident Serbian Sniper
480 Posts
Imported post

I've just received an E-mail from Ammers confirming that she's the healthiest ghost in existence.She is for those concerned, OK and I hope we can now put the subjecture to an end.Cheers all,Hobby.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Imported post

I know I'm supposed to be dead, but I've just resurrected myself to let you all know it's a bit colder in #### than I expected, in fact it just feels like being in England. I've been bombarded by calls and emails and too busy to look at exactly what's been said but they seem to have exaggerated my death somewhat.

:santa:

Seasons Greetings to all YD'ers

·
9,000 Posts
Imported post

I'm sure I speak for one and all on here (at least) Ammers in being pleased to see you still around and await your future posts with eager anticipation or complete fear. But glad to hear you're around none the less.
Matt

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Imported post

Hi guys

I've just come home from work and read this thread, someone mentioned that it started on UKDivers, well as a moderator for that site I've just been there to remove it but there's nothing there.. Now PeterT (UKDivers admin) might have already removed it but I would of expected a PM from him if he had, are you sure that this particular nasty existed on http://www.ukdivers.com/ ??

Thanks for any info, I'll contact Peter and see if we can't track down this d*ckheads I.P. (yeah I know it's only any good if it's static but worth a try)

regards
Dave.

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Ammers on 2:40 pm on Dec. 5, 2002
:santa:

Seasons Greetings to all YD'ers
<span =''>
And to you Anne Marie - remember, there's two kinds of people on this planet - there's us and there's wankers!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.