YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

We are very pleased with the initial uptake of members on Yorkshire Divers but, as has been mentioned by other members, there appears to be a 'hardcore' of active users on the board. Could I please ask that we all actively look to recruit new members from our personal friends / contacts to boost our membership. Without new members, I'm afraid our community may well diminish and die altogether.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

Just a suggestion, anyone thats e mailing or posting to any other group may be worth putting the Yorkshire Divers  url address link on bottom of e mails.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Imported post

Wicked.. why not see if we can get wooly hats, dive box stickers and T-shirts organized next !!!
On another note... would it be worth this.. getting or maybe planning a dive exped.. abroad .. somewhere cheap and cheerful.. good diving.. and lots of beer !!! chances are for a group of 12 or so youd get huge discount ...  worth thinking of

·
Registered
275 Posts
Imported post

Shit. done it again! Soooooooo Sorrrrrrrrrrrrry Abby....
Hat and a T shirt Dave?.... Hmmmm, put me down for one of each as well...

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

If we are gonna have a hat and T.shirt then perhaps we ought to all make up a good logo for them.

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

what you mean the satisfaction of knowing you did a great logo isnt enough?  greedy

·
Registered
275 Posts
Imported post

Whats wrong with the one we already have? just put the text ( Yorkshire Divers ) around the white rose?
?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Dave Williamson on 12:48 pm on Mar. 1, 2002
Nah, sack the expedition idea, I wanna wooly hat and a T-shirt!!
<span =''>

Actually I was just having a joke about the T-shirt, but it now appears that we've ended up debating what goes on the front of a T-shirt rather than arranging a meet-up somewhere, sometime soon... :thinking:

An expedition abroad might be a bit grand yes, but a day or even a weekends diving, drinking and general pisstaking shouldn't be TOO hard to arrange...

The next person to mention White roses' Logo's or other T-shirt designing piffle shall be promptly twatted with a large stick.....  :spank:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hmmm... just had a thought.... it might be stupid, I haven't checked on it yet, BUT I do know that we're having an extra Bank holiday given this year in celebration of the Queen lasting for feckin ever since she was crowned..... I wonder how many places that are usually booked solid over your usual Easter and other bank holidays have yet to be snapped up for this 'New Bank holiday'??

Just a thought..... I'll need to investigate further..... little things like... Oh I don't know..... THE DATE! but I'm typing as i'm thinking so forgive me if this turns out to be a load of sh*te!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Imported post

Well well - who wants a logo!!

I'll see what I can find - do you want it yorkshire ish or just uk ish?

Heads - give me a shout with what your'd want and I'll see what I can come up with.

Eddie....as always - how can I not forgive you :tong:

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Imported post

Just to appease Dave!!

Lets do a weekend away to St Abbs soon. I have a really heavy schedule until then end of April (work, holiday & DM weekend) but I will be available after then.

Regards

1 - 20 of 34 Posts