YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Your ideal prize?

1K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  Diving Daisy 
#1 ·
Imported post

Ok so you see a diving competition, what prize would make you enter? No silly suggestions please, just a bit of feedback on what you think a decent prize would be?  Thanks all.

#9 ·
Imported post

Would have to be a YBOD for me

#11 ·
Imported post

Hypnotherapy, for the wife!
So when I said I'm going diving all this weekend and next and the following one she'd say
'Yes dear, and what time will you be home so I can clean your kit, make your tea and have sex with you'
Probably not going to happen, but I live in hope.

Matt

#12 ·
Imported post

An all expenses trip to the great barrier reef for a month...with at least 2 weeks of this on a top class liveaboard diving the sites that are out of the reach of the day boats...

As I doubt that I will have saved up enough money to travel there before it disappears forever!!!

Scubachick

#16 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (AirAssisted @ April 18 2004,23:14)]I kind of get the feeling that a reg set wouldnt cut the mustard!
If you talking about a sensably priced prize then I would sugest the type of thing most divers dont have. My first choice would be a decent umbilical torch. £340 list for the 10W HID from Halcyon is a good start.

Probably 75% of the divers I see on boats have rubbish tourches or good tourches that are hand held. A good umbilical torch is much better and would make a realy positive diferance to the winners diving experiance.

My 2p

ATB

Mark Chase

#18 ·
Imported post

A 10-day liveaboard trip to Cocos Island or the northern part of Galapagos, including return flight from Europe, transfer, a night or two in a hotel each end etc etc. You should be able to arrange it for under £4000.  

#24 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>my ideal prize would not be an ouroborus,dive scooter,underwater video,a trip to truk,a moon trip,a private island surrounded by great diving,a 80mtr liveaboard.

i would just like to control the bloody weather.

or is that asking to much........

cheers
barrie

#25 ·
Imported post

Many thanks for all your imput, much appreciated. I am now in search of Vr3 and Suunto stingers! and await replies form the suppliers.

Dependent on if it is viable, one of these will be a give away at the Birmingham Dive show.... more details to follow!

There will also be a special competition, the prize to be a carabina .... firts person to turn up wearing a 'gannet hat' wins it!! (hint hint Janos)

#26 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (AirAssisted @ April 25 2004,14:26)]Many thanks for all your imput, much appreciated. I am now in search of Vr3 and Suunto stingers! and await replies form the suppliers.

Dependent on if it is viable, one of these will be a give away at the Birmingham Dive show.... more details to follow!

There will also be a special competition, the prize to be a carabina .... firts person to turn up wearing a 'gannet hat' wins it!! (hint hint Janos)
<font color='#8D38C9'>well in that case how about a baby booster ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.