YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend some dive centres that offer trips to the Zenobia and hire rebreathers, ideally an Inspiration ?

Cheers

Staying in Paphos and hoping to get a chance to dive the Zen for a while, be rude not to I think as we are both there. I'm sure the wife will find the Spa soon enough.

Cheers in Advance

Andrew, kindly offered Scubatech and Dive-In, just wondering if any more local to me in Paphos or if anyone has had very good experiences with another.

·
Silent but Deadly...
1,522 Posts
How timely... I am thinking about a long weekend on zenobia soon. I will certainly be talking the box with me!

Greg

·
So raise your hand if you think that was a Russian
11,158 Posts
Nothing but good things to say about Dive-In, a few years ago, I was doing Mod 2 and CCR wreck with Marting Robson and he chose to use them as our base their.
When the Stanstead baggage handlers decided that even though I'd had to carry my crate to their special over-sized area, they still could not be assed to -put it on the plane that day, oner of the Dive-In lads lent me his for a day until mine turned up.

I've also dived with Ian at Octopus divers, but that was arranged through Cydive as was. Octopus were good, but I got the impression them (it was 8-9 years ago) that they might not have been as RB friendly as Dive-Inn. However as I say, it was awhile ago and things change.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well spoke with many of the centres over there and whilst they have units they won't hire them. Bet they would if I wanted a course. So looking like back to the twins and stages jobbies.

Only planning on a days diving so not cost effective to take my box. Shame but that's life I guess. :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts